IRON-ON EMBROIDERED PATCH INSTRUCTIONS
*for best results, wash your garment before application
1. Set iron to medium-high heat.
2. Lay garment on hard surface.
3. Place patch face up wherever you’d like.
4. Cover with a piece of fabric or parchment paper.
Use a single layer of fabric, such as a press cloth or cotton bandana. This is to avoid scorching your Patched by Rogue patch.
5. Apply firm pressure straight down with heated iron for about 45 seconds.
Be sure to apply constant pressure. We know your mind-brain is telling you to iron out the wrinkles, but do not move the iron side-to-side like you normally would. Allow it to cool a little before the next step.
6. Turn the garment inside out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
No need to cover this side with a piece of fabric. Be sure and apply constant pressure once again.
7. Gently check if backing is adhered to garment. Let garment cool and enjoy your patch!
Allowing the patch time to cool will help set the heatseal backing onto your garment. Simply repeat steps 4-6 if necessary.
Machine wash, inside out on gentle. Lay flat to dry
This patch is approx 9" tall and 6" wide